ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS NORTHWEST, SL (E & C) domiciled at Rúa Capacheira, K2/2. Plg. Ind. Vilar do Colo 15500 Fene (A Coruña – Spain) with CIF B70390414 represented by Mr. Jorge Castro Castelo NIF 32677246L makes available on its website eleycom.es certain content information on their activities.
These general conditions governing the sole use of the website of E & C by users accessing the same. These general conditions are shown to users on the website eleycom.es in each and every page and every time a user enters their data into existing forms, to be read, printed, filed and accepted through the Internet, the user can not enter their data effectively without prior acceptance.
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS NORTHWEST, SL is registered in the Companies Registry of A Coruña:T 3507 , F 36, S 8, H C 50870, I/A 2.
Access to the website of E & C implies unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of use which the user states to fully understand. The user undertakes not to use the website and the services offered therein for activities contrary to the law and respect at all times these general conditions.
FIRST CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
- 1.1 The use of the website of E & C does not carry mandatory registration of users, unless the user wishes to use the database of articles in eleycom.es which will require register covering a basic form, this subscription shall be governed by the specific conditions. The conditions of access and use of this website is strictly governed by the law and the principle of good faith by committing the user to make good use of the web. They are forbidden all acts that violate the law, rights or interests of others: the right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property etc. E & C expressly prohibits the following:
- 1.1.1.- Perform actions that might produce on the website or through it by any means any damage to systems or third – party E & C.
- 1.1.2 Perform without proper authorization any advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass mailings ( “spaming”) or sending large messages to block network servers ( “mail bombing “).
- 1.2.- E & C may , at any time access to your site if it detects a purpose contrary to law, good faith or these general conditions , see clause fifth.
SECOND.- CONTENTS.- The contents included on this website have been developed and included:
- 2.1 E & C using internal and external sources such that E & C is only responsible for the content developed internally.
- 2.2 E & C reserves the right to modify at any time the contents available on its website.
THIRD COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK E & C reports that the website eleycom.es own content, programming and web site design is fully protected by copyright, is expressly prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of those elements protected unless express consent of E & C. E & C uses external sources for the development of content in certain cases and also provides links or hyperlinks to third – party articles or information citing the source. The legitimate owner of the copyright and including this information may at any time request the removal of the aforementioned references.
FOUR JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. They are competent to resolve any controversy or dispute arising out of these general conditions of the Courts of A Coruña USER expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
FIFTH.- If any provision of this document is declared invalid, the remaining provisions remain in full force, taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. E & C may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred on this document which does not imply any waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by E & C
POLICY DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Treatment Manager: ELECTRONICA Y COMUNICACIONES NOROESTE, SL (hereinafter THE ENTITY), with address RUA CAPACHEIRA, PARCELA K2-2 – PI VILAR DO COLO, 15500 – FENE A CORUÑA; [email protected].
1.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- Manage your navigation through the Website.
- Manage the Customer Service, to answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- To manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that the ENTITY maintains with you. Failure to provide certain information that is indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact form. In the case of Who provides us with Personal Data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained the consent of these to be contributed for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
2.- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimation is based on the consent you give us by clicking the “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY”
3.- ASSIGNMENT RECIPIENTS
We will not give your data to third parties.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion (right to forget).
- Right to request limitation of treatment, and to oppose treatment
- Right to portability of data To exercise your rights you simply have to make a written request and accompany it with a copy of your ID.
ELECTRONICA Y COMUNICACIONES NOROESTE, SL has appropriate forms in this regard. You only have to request them or submit your own writing in ELECTRONICA Y COMUNICACIONES NOROESTE, SL: [email protected]
5.- SAFETY MEASURES
ELECTRONICA Y COMUNICACIONES NOROESTE, SL has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of its personal data and to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of technology , The nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
Effective Date: 15-Sep-2023
Last Updated: 15-Sep-2023
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.